Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Sohnen is committed to providing each and every customer with a superior service experience. Our return authorization process is designed to make it simple to start your repair order and to quickly resolve your issues. You can request your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number via e-mail by clicking here or via phone at 562-946-3531. To expedite the process, please have the below information readily available when you contact us for your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number:
- Your name, phone number, shipping address and e-mail address.
- Model number and barcode serial number of the unit. (The barcode is a 6 digit alphanumeric number located on the back or bottom of the unit).
- Date of purchase and name of dealer (Proof of purchase will be required to be sent with unit upon return).
- Brief description of the problem.
You are responsible for sending the unit to Sohnen and are also required to pre-pay all shipping charges to us. We suggest that your package be insured for the value of the unit. Sohnen is not responsible for lost or stolen shipments made to us. When repaired or replaced, Sohnen will return the unit to you with all freight costs pre-paid by us and insured via UPS ground delivery.
You will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form via e-mail or regular mail. Please enclose this form with your unit, write the RMA number on the outside of the box and make sure it is legible and visible. Also enclose a copy of your proof of purchase. Return your unit in the original box, complete with all of its original inner packaging and accessory items. If the original box is not available, then please pack your unit with suitable protection to insure that it will not be damaged in transit. Any item received in damaged condition will invalidate the warranty and you will need to contact the carrier or shipping company to process a freight claim.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are valid for only 30 days from the date of issuance. If the product is returned to Sohnen under any of the following conditions, Sohnen reserves the right to refuse receipt of such items and may return the product to the customer at the customer’s expense without having repaired or replaced it:
- Without a valid Sohnen RMA number.
- Without enclosed proof of purchase documentation.
- Without the barcode serial number label affixed to the unit.
- Without all of its original accessory items.
- Units received in physically damaged condition.
- Product shipped to Sohnen on a freight collect basis.
Please return your product to:
Sohnen Enterprises, Inc.
Customer Service Department
8945 Dice Road
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Go to the top >>